Monday, July 9, 2012

Trying to get back to the normal routine :) (Gresham Oregon Photographer)

We're back...Great visit to Southern Oregon and the longest I've been able to visit in a long time! My mom, sis and I took little man to see his very first movie in the theatre - Madagascar 3 - and he loved it...and ate nearly an entire bucket of popcorn! He did manage to escape once from his seat and proceded to run down to the bottom of the stairs, turn around and yell "Hey!" to everyone. I can only imagine it was even more entertaining as I chased after him :) He is certainly FULL of character - that's what we'll call it for now any way ;) He was really quite good though - LOVE him so much, full of "character" and all! We stopped by the photo booth on the way out...What a little ham, huh? Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and weekend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment